From: JoRa on
I created a form and sent it out, but received many complaints that the end
users reviewing feature was popping up. Since the form was locked, I had to
tell them how to unlock the form so they could turn off their reviewing tool.
How can I protect the form from the reviewing tool before I send it out?
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Make sure that the document doesn't contain any comments or tracked changes.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Stefan Blom on
By default, when you open a document with markup in Word, that markup will
also be visible. Although you can prevent this from happening on your own
installation, you have no control over other people's settings. Therefore,
what you will have to do is remove all comments and accept changes before
sending the document.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP