From: steelygal on
I want to set up a group task list that can be edited by 3 different people?
I know I can share a task list but that means others have read only rights,
which isn't enough. All help gratefully accepted.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"steelygal" <steelygal(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I want to set up a group task list that can be edited by 3 different people?
> I know I can share a task list but that means others have read only rights,
> which isn't enough. All help gratefully accepted.

Share the tasks folder and give the people you want the correct permissions
and they'll be able to write to the folder as well.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]