From: 1953Ontario on
When I click Send on an email, the Outlook window disappears. I have to go
to the mirage icon in the tray to click on to restore the window. How can I
have the default set so that when I click an email to send, the Outlook
window does not disappear beneath other open windows. I am running Windows 7.

Thanks
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"1953Ontario" <1953Ontario(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When I click Send on an email, the Outlook window disappears. I have to go
> to the mirage icon in the tray to click on to restore the window. How can I
> have the default set so that when I click an email to send, the Outlook
> window does not disappear beneath other open windows. I am running Windows
> 7.

Are you saying that the Outlook window minimizes or just loses focus and
becomes occluded?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]