From: rajesh on
Hi Peter,
I have to pass gprs connection name configured by the user at Settings-->Connections-->My ISP-->Modem.
I used ConnMgrMapConRef API, in that i hardcoded gprs name with whatever name user configured. I succedd establishing gprs connection even WIFI enabled.
My Question is how to get name of GPRS connection configured by user at Settings-->Connections-->My ISP-->Modem through program(in VC++).
Could u please help me out, i am struggling alot from past few days.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh

http://www.eggheadcafe.com