From: robeito on
Hello everybody

Situation: the user press the option [A->Z] on a column of a datasheet form.

Is there a way to trap the sort event before it's applied so let me CHANGE
THE SORT CRITERIA on the fly and then continue the sorting?

Thanks in advance
From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
robeito wrote:
>Hello everybody
>
>Situation: the user press the option [A->Z] on a column of a datasheet form.
>
>Is there a way to trap the sort event before it's applied so let me CHANGE
>THE SORT CRITERIA on the fly and then continue the sorting?
>
>Thanks in advance

I don't think there are any trappable events in a datasheet. Use a
continuous form, and that exposes the OnFilter and OnApplyFilter events that
should allow you to modify the sorting.