From: iccsi on
I have a list box which datasource link to a query.
I would like to remove item when user click a button to add this item
in another list.
It seems that I need delete physical records to remove the item in the
list box.

If I am right, the only possibility is to use value list ad
datasource, but not a table or a query.

Your information is great appreciated,

From: John W. Vinson on
On Thu, 20 May 2010 09:20:13 -0700 (PDT), iccsi <inungh(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>I have a list box which datasource link to a query.
>I would like to remove item when user click a button to add this item
>in another list.
>It seems that I need delete physical records to remove the item in the
>list box.

Or - more likely - you use a Query which only returns the items that you want
to see (a subset of the items in the table, those not used) and requery the
listbox after a selection is made.

>If I am right, the only possibility is to use value list ad
>datasource, but not a table or a query.

That is NOT the only possibility.

Perhaps you could post the SQL view of the query you're using and the VBA (if
any) that you're using after a selection is made.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]