From: Tom on
when I click on any cell in my spreadsheet I pick up all the surronding cells
no matter where I am on the spreadsheet. For example, if the "frozen' cell
is G6 and I click on D4 the spreadsheet shows D4-D6, E4-E6, F4-F6 and G4-G6.
I don't know how this occurred or how to make it go away. Any suggestions?
From: JLatham on
Press [F8] ... it's a toggle, so if that doesn't cure the problem, press it
again.