From: tonia on
i cant figure out how to round my final figure UP to the nearest 1,000.
i have a list of numbers that are added to a final figure.
i need to have that final figure round up to the nearest 1,000,
but yet be 15,000.00 or greater
so if my total is 26,581.00, i need it to round to 27,000.00
but if my final figure is 3,569.00
it should round to up to 15,000.00
From: Mike H on
Hi,