From: =?GB2312?B?tsXUvQ==?= on
hello, guys,

I have tried many ways and was told to use C or Perl. Perl is a stranger to
me and I never use C in a project.
Is there anybody would tell me how to make php interact with C/Perl and how
to maintain sessions during the interacting time ?

thanks in advance!
From: vikash.iitb on
Hi,

You can always change php.ini settings to allow larger file uploads.

*upload_max_filesize = 2M*

Increase it to fit your need. You may need to change this as well:

*post_max_size = 10M
*
Let me know if it works for you. :)

--
Regards,
Vikash Kumar

From: Rene Veerman on
try http://jumploader.com/

it's java+php, and free.

From: Devendra Jadhav on
Always prefer FTP for large file uploads.

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Rene Veerman <rene7705(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> try http://jumploader.com/
>
> it's java+php, and free.
>

> On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 9:09 AM, 杜越 <ooooo825(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > hello, guys,
> >
> > I have tried many ways and was told to use C or Perl. Perl is a stranger
> > me and I never use C in a project.
> > Is there anybody would tell me how to make php interact with C/Perl and
> how
> > to maintain sessions during the interacting time ?
> >
> > thanks in advance!

Devendra Jadhav
देवेंद्र जाधव
From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 18:11 +0530, Devendra Jadhav wrote:

> Always prefer FTP for large file uploads.
>
> On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Rene Veerman <rene7705(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > try http://jumploader.com/
> >
> > it's java+php, and free.
> >

> > On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 9:09 AM, 杜越 <ooooo825(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > > hello, guys,
> > >
> > > I have tried many ways and was told to use C or Perl. Perl is a stranger
> > > me and I never use C in a project.
> > > Is there anybody would tell me how to make php interact with C/Perl and
> > how
> > > to maintain sessions during the interacting time ?
> > >
> > > thanks in advance!
> > >

> > --

I've noticed that large uploads over http seem to behave a little
unpredictably at times, and aren't something I'd rely on. FTP is
definitely the way to go, and there are plenty of Java applets that
allow you to do this.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk