From: z1 on
.. wrote:
> On 19/05/2010 10:06 AM, z1 wrote:
>>

>> anyone have any clue on how to get into the fan of an Asus A3AC laptop?
>>
>> thanks
>

> https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5551318/ASUS_A3_HF_notebook_Disassembly_Tutorial.pdf
>

> https://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5551318/ASUS_A3_HF_notebook_Disassembly_Tutorial.pdf.5551318.TPB.torrent

thanks for that - got it and it sort of works to a degree.

I did find that kiwiboxer also made a video or two called 'asus a3
repair video.rar'
problem is that it seems to dowmload so far then conk out - gets to like
47% and then stops - maybe might resume later on.

one would think that since the asus a3 has now been out for some 4 years
or more that asus might have a freely available pdf on the subject -
like how long do they expect a laptop to last?
From: Rod Speed on
z1 wrote:
> . wrote:
>> On 19/05/2010 10:06 AM, z1 wrote:
>>>

>>> anyone have any clue on how to get into the fan of an Asus A3AC
>>> laptop? thanks
>>

>> https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5551318/ASUS_A3_HF_notebook_Disassembly_Tutorial.pdf
>>

>> https://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5551318/ASUS_A3_HF_notebook_Disassembly_Tutorial.pdf.5551318.TPB.torrent
>>

> thanks for that - got it and it sort of works to a degree.
>
> I did find that kiwiboxer also made a video or two called 'asus a3
> repair video.rar'
> problem is that it seems to dowmload so far then conk out - gets to
> like 47% and then stops - maybe might resume later on.
>
> one would think that since the asus a3 has now been out for some 4
> years or more that asus might have a freely available pdf on the
> subject - like how long do they expect a laptop to last?

Thats why I only buy laptops that I can get the maintenance manual for before I buy it.

From: z1 on
Rod Speed wrote:
> z1 wrote:
>> . wrote:

>>> https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5551318/ASUS_A3_HF_notebook_Disassembly_Tutorial.pdf
>>>

>>> https://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5551318/ASUS_A3_HF_notebook_Disassembly_Tutorial.pdf.5551318.TPB.torrent
>>>
>> thanks for that - got it and it sort of works to a degree.
>>
>> I did find that kiwiboxer also made a video or two called 'asus a3
>> repair video.rar'
>> problem is that it seems to dowmload so far then conk out - gets to
>> like 47% and then stops - maybe might resume later on.
>>
>> one would think that since the asus a3 has now been out for some 4
>> years or more that asus might have a freely available pdf on the
>> subject - like how long do they expect a laptop to last?
>
> Thats why I only buy laptops that I can get the maintenance manual for before I buy it.

thanks for the advice Rod
never thought of it that way 4 years ago :)
btw how you been these days?
From: Rod Speed on
z1 wrote:
> Rod Speed wrote:
>> z1 wrote:

>>> thanks for that - got it and it sort of works to a degree.
>>>
>>> I did find that kiwiboxer also made a video or two called 'asus a3
>>> repair video.rar'
>>> problem is that it seems to dowmload so far then conk out - gets to
>>> like 47% and then stops - maybe might resume later on.
>>>
>>> one would think that since the asus a3 has now been out for some 4
>>> years or more that asus might have a freely available pdf on the
>>> subject - like how long do they expect a laptop to last?
>>
>> Thats why I only buy laptops that I can get the maintenance manual
>> for before I buy it.
>
> thanks for the advice Rod
> never thought of it that way 4 years ago :)

Yeah, I didnt either till the first time it bit me on the bum.

> btw how you been these days?

Very decent thanks.

From: terryc on
On Fri, 21 May 2010 15:26:27 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> Thats why I only buy laptops that I can get the maintenance manual for
>>> before I buy it.

> Yeah, I didnt either till the first time it bit me on the bum.

Do you obtain this through the laptop dealer with the purchase or go
direct to the manufacturer before you buy?
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: dickheads
Next: Reclaim your privacy on Facebook