From: z1 on

anyone have any clue on how to get into the fan of an Asus A3AC laptop?

thanks
From: Rob on
On 19/05/2010 10:06 AM, z1 wrote:

> anyone have any clue on how to get into the fan of an Asus A3AC laptop?
>
> thanks

I usually google for the make and model of the laptop and service or
repair manual. There somewhere on the web.

Some are common within the maker but usually each and every make/model
has its own procedures.
From: z1 on
Rob wrote:
> On 19/05/2010 10:06 AM, z1 wrote:
>>

>> anyone have any clue on how to get into the fan of an Asus A3AC laptop?
>>
>> thanks
>

> I usually google for the make and model of the laptop and service or
> repair manual. There somewhere on the web.
>
> Some are common within the maker but usually each and every make/model
> has its own procedures.

I have done an extensive search on this . .
Just thought that maybe someone might have firsthand experience.
From: . on

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5551318/ASUS_A3_HF_notebook_Disassembly_Tutorial.pdf

https://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5551318/ASUS_A3_HF_notebook_Disassembly_Tutorial.pdf.5551318.TPB.torrent
From: Brad on

"." <.@.com> wrote in message
: On 19/05/2010 10:06 AM, z1 wrote:
: >
: >
: > anyone have any clue on how to get into the fan of an Asus A3AC laptop?
: >
: > thanks
:
:
:
:
:
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5551318/ASUS_A3_HF_notebook_Disassembly_Tutorial.pdf
:
:
https://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5551318/ASUS_A3_HF_notebook_Disassembly_Tutorial.pdf.5551318.TPB.torrent

This would be one of the silliest things about laptops. From the few I see
almost all get a layer of fluff blocking the exhaust side vents making the
cooling inefficient and sometimes causing shutdowns. I have only seen one
model that had an easily removable fan cover so you could get in and clean
it all out without a serious disassemble and disrupting the thermal paste on
the cpu.
--
Brad Leyden
6� 43.5816' S 146� 59.3097' E WGS84