From: Christian ASTOR on
On 18 nov, 09:15, Sa3Q <s3qs...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> hello
>
> i want to make a program  in c++ to get all username and password that
> i forget for sites
> <comment >
> i want the password that i make the explorer to  save it
>
> </comment>
>
> i visited
>
> can any body help  me for that

They are stored in HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
\IntelliForms\Storage2
You must decode User/Password with CryptUnprotectData() (tested on XP,
but complicated...)
From: Sa3Q on
On 18 نوفمبر, 18:11, Christian ASTOR <casto....(a)club-internet.fr>
wrote:
> On 18 nov, 09:15, Sa3Q <s3qs...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > hello
>
> > i want to make a program  in c++ to get all username and password that
> > i forget for sites
> > <comment >
> > i want the password that i make the explorer to  save it
>
> > </comment>
>
> > i visited
>
> > can any body help  me for that
>
> They are stored in HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
> \IntelliForms\Storage2
> You must decode User/Password with CryptUnprotectData() (tested on XP,
> but complicated...)

if you can give me the code to work on it i will be thank

thank you
From: 流星09 on
痴心妄想

From: Sa3Q on
this is the code i found for make what i want

please their was problems in it

can any body solve it

#pragma comment(lib, "crypt32.lib")
#include <stdio.h>
#include <windows.h>
#include <Wincrypt.h>
#define MY_ENCODING_TYPE (PKCS_7_ASN_ENCODING | X509_ASN_ENCODING)
void MyHandleError(char *s);
void main()
{
// Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
// Encrypt data from DATA_BLOB DataIn to DATA_BLOB DataOut.
// Then decrypt to DATA_BLOB DataVerify.
//-------------------------------------------------------------------
// Declare and initialize variables.
DATA_BLOB DataIn;
DATA_BLOB DataOut;
DATA_BLOB DataVerify;
BYTE *pbDataInput =(BYTE *)"Hello world of data protection.";
DWORD cbDataInput = strlen((char *)pbDataInput)+1;
DataIn.pbData = pbDataInput;
DataIn.cbData = cbDataInput;
CRYPTPROTECT_PROMPTSTRUCT PromptStruct;
LPWSTR pDescrOut = NULL;
//-------------------------------------------------------------------
// Begin processing.
printf("The data to be encrypted is: %s\n",pbDataInput);
//-------------------------------------------------------------------
// Initialize PromptStruct.
ZeroMemory(&PromptStruct, sizeof(PromptStruct));
PromptStruct.cbSize = sizeof(PromptStruct);
PromptStruct.dwPromptFlags = CRYPTPROTECT_PROMPT_ON_PROTECT;
PromptStruct.szPrompt = L"This is a user prompt.";
//-------------------------------------------------------------------
// Begin protect phase.
if(CryptProtectData(
&DataIn,
L"This is the description string.", // A description string.
NULL, // Optional entropy
// not used.
NULL, // Reserved.
&PromptStruct, // Pass a PromptStruct.
0,
&DataOut))
{
printf("The encryption phase worked. \n");
}
else
{
MyHandleError("Encryption error!");
}
//-------------------------------------------------------------------
// Begin unprotect phase.
if (CryptUnprotectData(
&DataOut,
&pDescrOut,
NULL, // Optional entropy
NULL, // Reserved
&PromptStruct, // Optional PromptStruct
0,
&DataVerify))
{
printf("The decrypted data is: %s\n", DataVerify.pbData);
printf("The description of the data was: %S\n",pDescrOut);
}
else
{
MyHandleError("Decryption error!");
}
//-------------------------------------------------------------------
// At this point, memcmp could be used to compare DataIn.pbData and
// DataVerify.pbDate for equality. If the two functions worked
// correctly, the two byte strings are identical.
//-------------------------------------------------------------------
// Clean up.
LocalFree(pDescrOut);
LocalFree(DataOut.pbData);
LocalFree(DataVerify.pbData);
} // End of main
//-------------------------------------------------------------------
// This example uses the function MyHandleError, a simple error
// handling function, to print an error message to the
// standard error (stderr) file and exit the program.
// For most applications, replace this function with one
// that does more extensive error reporting.
void MyHandleError(char *s)
{
fprintf(stderr,"An error occurred in running the program. \n");
fprintf(stderr,"%s\n",s);
fprintf(stderr, "Error number %x.\n", GetLastError());
fprintf(stderr, "Program terminating. \n");
exit(1);
} // End of MyHandleError

is this code for what i want