From: rbme on
I get the same results when the SDA and SCL are disconnected from the 8451.  I have multiple HMC6343 slave devices but no others kinds of devices.  I have just noticed something about the schematic from Honeywell that is not consistent with the PCB in which the device is on: The CS and CS_CTRL are not connected, so I have just ordered a new PCB.  I think that this might be the problem.  Do you know what the CS and CS_CTRL do?  Thanks for all your help!  I am going to try and connect these two pad together before the PCB comes and then I will get back to you!! Thank you so much!
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: queue
Next: Labview supported hardware