From: joseph8084 on
This is a review about the iphone app i like most.

iFartaholic is one of the best fart apps. it is loaded with a fart
game. I played that. It is real fun and i am amased to see a game
which is made out of fart sounds. It is thrilling it stands out in the
crowd. It also gives lot of laugher among my friends. TYou can use
this to tease your friends too. It great fun. worth it. Well here is
the app sore url of that. Try it it is something different.

http://itunes.apple.com/in/app/ifartaholic/id341550488?mt=8

It is really worth dude...

Have a great day
From: zoara on
joseph8084 <joseph8084(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a review about the iphone app i like most.
>
> iFartaholic is one of the best fart apps. it is loaded with a fart
> game. I played that. It is real fun and i am amased to see a game
> which is made out of fart sounds. It is thrilling it stands out in the
> crowd. It also gives lot of laugher among my friends. TYou can use
> this to tease your friends too. It great fun. worth it. Well here is
> the app sore url of that. Try it it is something different.
>
> http://itunes.apple.com/in/app/ifar[snip]
>
> It is really worth dude...
>
> Have a great day

Oh God, what is the world coming to?

-z-

--
email: nettid1 at fastmail dot fm
From: James Jolley on
On 2009-12-06 22:13:57 +0000, zoara <me18(a)privacy.net> said:

> joseph8084 <joseph8084(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is a review about the iphone app i like most.
>>
>> iFartaholic is one of the best fart apps. it is loaded with a fart
>> game. I played that. It is real fun and i am amased to see a game
>> which is made out of fart sounds. It is thrilling it stands out in the
>> crowd. It also gives lot of laugher among my friends. TYou can use
>> this to tease your friends too. It great fun. worth it. Well here is
>> the app sore url of that. Try it it is something different.
>>
>> http://itunes.apple.com/in/app/ifar[snip]
>>
>> It is really worth dude...
>>
>> Have a great day
>
> Oh God, what is the world coming to?
>
> -z-

I didn't even click the link in case it was SPAM.

From: Ugo. Furst on
>> iFartaholic is one of the best fart apps. it is loaded with a fart
>> game. I played that. It is real fun and i am amased to see a game
>> which is made out of fart sounds. It is thrilling it stands out in the
>> crowd. It also gives lot of laugher among my friends. TYou can use
>> this to tease your friends too. It great fun. worth it. Well here is
>> the app sore url of that. Try it it is something different.
Better close down this thread real fast, guys.
Otherwise we'll have Rowland McDonut telling us all that his farts are
vastly superior to any one elses, and then responding to his own
posts.
Ugo