From: Stimpy on
I'm thinking of purchasing an iPad to have as a 'lying around the living
room' device for ad hoc Internet access.

Does it support multiple user accounts in a Macintosh stylee or is it only a
single-user device?

TIA

From: Woody on
Stimpy <stimpy1997uk(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm thinking of purchasing an iPad to have as a 'lying around the living
> room' device for ad hoc Internet access.
>
> Does it support multiple user accounts in a Macintosh stylee or is it only a
> single-user device?

Entirely single user for things like mail etc. No user accounts or
passwords at all.

--
Woody

www.alienrat.com
From: Elvis on
Nope - it doesn't!

From: Stimpy on
On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 13:03:21 +0100, Woody wrote
> Stimpy <stimpy1997uk(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm thinking of purchasing an iPad to have as a 'lying around the living
>> room' device for ad hoc Internet access.
>>
>> Does it support multiple user accounts in a Macintosh stylee or is it only a
>> single-user device?
>
> Entirely single user for things like mail etc. No user accounts or
> passwords at all.

Bleaugh! Thanks :-)