From: Woody on
I walk at lunchtime at work, generally for 2 or so miles. As I am trying
to cut down my weight again, I have recently changed my pattern of
walking to avoid going down town, so I walk up a hill and round a very
long block.

This block takes me past a pub and a care home. While I am walking I am
generally on the phone to sab. Been doing this route for a few weeks.
At least 2/3st of the time I walk between the pub and the carehome, the
phone crashes. I have had the phone for 14 months, other than this it
has never crashed.

After a couple of times of crashing I updated it from 4.0 to 4.0.1, no
change. Now I have jailbroken it, no change.

Originally it seemed like a coincidence, now it is pretty well
predictable. If I go down town talking on the phone, it doesn't happen.
If I am not on the phone nothing happens.

By crash here, I am talking complete reset, apple logo and a few stray
pixels.

--
Woody