From: Jim on
On 2010-08-10, Woody <usenet(a)alienrat.co.uk> wrote:
> By crash here, I am talking complete reset, apple logo and a few stray
> pixels.

My 3G resets itself during podcast playback about once a week (based on
being used twice a day for about 50mins each). Same as you - complete
reset. No stray pixels here, though - that sounds off.

Jim
--
Twitter:@GreyAreaUK

"If you have enough book space, I don't want to talk to you."
Terry Pratchett
From: Paul Womar on
Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:

> On 2010-08-10, Woody <usenet(a)alienrat.co.uk> wrote:
> > By crash here, I am talking complete reset, apple logo and a few stray
> > pixels.
>
> My 3G resets itself during podcast playback about once a week (based on
> being used twice a day for about 50mins each). Same as you - complete
> reset. No stray pixels here, though - that sounds off.

Never had mine crash during podcasts and it's about all I listen to, I
do have the stray white pixels at the top of the screen though when it
is starting up, reasonably sure it's a jailbreak thing.
--
-> The email address used in this message *IS* valid <-