From: John Taylor on
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 01:26:22 +0000, Paul Martin wrote:

> In article <20081219004719.35a5bb5e(a)realh.co.uk>,
> Tony Houghton wrote:
>
>> I think all it needs is a system tray widget. Is there one for XFCE? I
>> seem to have managed to get the iplayer applet running OK in
>> SystemTrayN for ROX. I haven't downloaded anything yet though. I
>> wouldn't be
>
> I have it running in the system tray of XFCE. The program itself always
> says "offline" in the top right corner. Clicking on the one "download"
> link available does absolutely nothing.
>
> "Have I Got News for You: Series 36: Episode 8" has a download link,
> too.

Tried it on Ubuntu 7.10.
The become tester button seemed to work OK, and it said that I needed
Ubuntu 7.10 - OK so far.
Then when I tried to use it, it said that I needed to update my Flash.
Tried that , but the Adobe page said that I needed Ubuntu 8.04 for the
upgrade. Tried to install anyway but it failed due to a dependency on
libcairo

Does anyone have a link to where we can send feedback ?
I couldn't find one anywhere.

JohnT