From: None of your business on
In article
<michelle-F7F0CB.15081919072010(a)62-183-169-81.bb.dnainternet.fi>,
Michelle Steiner <michelle(a)michelle.org> (by way of Michelle Steiner
<michelle(a)michelle.org>) wrote:

> And in the time it took me to copy and paste into this message, the update
> was pulled from the site. (And I had already installed it. I'm not going
> to run it until it's back up again and I install that version.)

In that case it must be back up, as I just got it from Software Updates
and installed it and am listening to the a capella version of 'Mad
World' by Wise Guys played using it as I type this.