From: John W. Vinson on
On Mon, 3 May 2010 13:05:01 -0700, deb <deb(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>sorry it took so long to answer, I was in class all week.
>
>The listbox is unbound and the primary key of the listbox's record is
>UnitType (text) some of the options in the list box may be something like...
>ST
>ST
>ST
>or it could be
>ST
>BFTG
>and so on
>so if the list box displays:
>ST
>ST
>ST
>Then display the ST form.
>--
>deb

What is the listbox's RowSource? What's the point of a listbox which displays
multiple identical records? I don't understand the purpose of this form
control at all!

You can do a Query against a table (or another query) but you can't do a Query
on a listbox. I think you need to take a step back and look at the data
underlying the listbox, not at the listbox itself.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
First  |  Prev  |