From: anon on
For those who wish to use the "(if-else-)" type of conditional statement,
there is a web page that may help on the syntax plus:

Plus, on the site there is a sample program that uses this new statement
that either had a wild night in the other world or else its C gone bad
coding. Just ask yourself is that Ada coding or that C (wolf) programming
in Ada (sleep clothing).

From: Alex Mentis on
On Jun 30, 9:20 am, a...(a)anon.org wrote:
> For those who wish to use the "(if-else-)" type of conditional statement,
> there is a web page that may help on the syntax plus:
>
>    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2009-07/msg00327.html
>
> Plus, on the site there is a sample program that uses this new statement
> that either had a wild night in the other world or else its C gone bad
> coding. Just ask yourself is that Ada coding or that C (wolf) programming
> in Ada (sleep clothing).

That was educational for me, although the sample code could use some
comments!
From: Warren on
expounded in news:i0enna$2no$1(a)news.ett.com.ua:

> For those who wish to use the "(if-else-)" type of conditional
> statement, there is a web page that may help on the syntax plus:

> Plus, on the site there is a sample program that uses this new
> statement that either had a wild night in the other world or else its
> C gone bad coding. Just ask yourself is that Ada coding or that C
> (wolf) programming in Ada (sleep clothing).

Is the next release code named "Fenris"?

( http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-fenris.html )

Is it now "time of the wolf?"

Warren