From: monika on
hey i m also facing d same prob..can ny1 help me out of it...?

Jon Paal [MSMD] wrote:

Re: File Not Uploading in Inetpub/wwwroot Folder
22-Dec-08

http://www.asp101.com/resources/aspupload.asp

On Monday, December 22, 2008 7:23 AM
Daniel Crichton wrote:

Re: File Not Uploading in Inetpub/wwwroot Folder
nani wrote on Mon, 22 Dec 2008 02:49:16 -0800 (PST):

Does the IUSR_ or authenticated user account connected have write permission
to that folder? That's the first thing I'd look at.

--
Dan

On Monday, December 22, 2008 3:36 PM
Jon Paal [MSMD] wrote:

Re: File Not Uploading in Inetpub/wwwroot Folder
http://www.asp101.com/resources/aspupload.asp

On Thursday, December 25, 2008 12:20 AM
nani wrote:

File Not Uploading in Inetpub/wwwroot Folder
Hi all,
I am using asp code for Uploading a file in Inetpub\wwwroot folder. I'
Using Persists.Upload
I'm getting the message.....
like........

Persits.Upload.1 error '800a0005'

/bill/upload2.asp, line 19

Here is my Code......

1.asp
<form name="up1" method="post" ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data"
action="upload2.asp" />
</form>

2.asp

<form name="up2" >
<%
set upload = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload.1")

Count = Upload.Save("C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bill\upload")
Response.Write Count & " file(s) uploaded to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bill
\upload"
%>
</form>

Can any one Help me Regarding this....

Sending SMTP email from within BizTalk Orchestration
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/9dd0f346-baf9-4674-a50f-1716445b26bc/sending-smtp-email-from-w.aspx
From: Bob Barrows on
Sorry, but given the amount of information you've given us, I don't see any
we we can possibly help. Perhaps you could follow the suggestions provided
in the original thread you are quoting and report back on the results.

monika verma wrote:
> hey i m also facing d same prob..can ny1 help me out of it...?
>

> Jon Paal [MSMD] wrote:
>
> Re: File Not Uploading in Inetpub/wwwroot Folder
> 22-Dec-08
>
> http://www.asp101.com/resources/aspupload.asp

> On Monday, December 22, 2008 7:23 AM
> Daniel Crichton wrote:
>
> Re: File Not Uploading in Inetpub/wwwroot Folder
> nani wrote on Mon, 22 Dec 2008 02:49:16 -0800 (PST):
>

> Does the IUSR_ or authenticated user account connected have write
> permission to that folder? That's the first thing I'd look at.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
"NO SPAM"