From: Azzi Stefano on
I have see this sample
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wcehardware5/html/wce50lrfioctl_hal_query_format_partition.asp

but i have error : "IOCTL_HAL_QUERY_FORMAT_PARTITION"": undeclared identifier

what library i need to include?

From: " ctacke/>" on
It's not in any library, you have to find it in the CE headers.

from pkfuncs.h, line 404:

#define IOCTL_HAL_QUERY_FORMAT_PARTITION CTL_CODE(FILE_DEVICE_HAL,
70, METHOD_BUFFERED, FILE_ANY_ACCESS)

I'll let you find the others.

From: Azzi Stefano on
Yes...hehe...im finding the others...

Thanks very much!

From: Azzi Stefano on
Hallo, i have a problem....i don't find pkfuncs.h, why?

I have installed WM5 Pocket PC and Smartphone SDK...but i don't find
pkfuncs.h.

From: Azzi Stefano on