From: Binumon P K Binumon P on
Sir,

I am BE graduate and currently working as a programmer in a government
organization in India. I have developed a calendar software which can show
months from AD :1 to unlimited years. Could you include this as an additional
feature to your calendar application in your OS.It will be an interesting
feature .Its algorithm and logic are very simple and efficient to implement
on any platform.I think this software is unique and nobody has developed an
unlimited years calendar software so far.

yours faithfully
Binu]

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9caab35a-94ac-4517-b714-f22f80d8aa79&dg=microsoft.public.project
From: Prasad on
On May 21, 5:56 am, Binumon P K <Binumon P
K...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Sir,
>
> I am BE graduate and currently working as a programmer in a government
> organization in India. I have developed a calendar software which can show
> months from AD :1 to unlimited years. Could you include this as an additional
> feature to your calendar application in your OS.It will be an interesting
> feature .Its algorithm and logic are very simple and efficient to implement
> on any platform.I think this software is unique and nobody has developed an
> unlimited years calendar software so far.
>
> yours faithfully
> Binu]

Binu,

I sincerely appreciate your development of a calendar software while
wondering about the motivation for such development. Innovation must
always be encouraged. One thing that Microsoft did consistently over
decades is the development of need-based software. If you can convince
major software vendors of the practical value of your component in
normal software applications, I am sure they would accept it. The
advantage must outweigh the effort involved in integrating your new
calendar.

Prasad