From: Shawn on
I recently inserted a video from my you-tube account that said to down load
video in mp4, it put it in a file on my computer under my videos real player
videos and I was able to sucessfully insert it and the video plays with out
any problems. Then I tried to insert other videos I had stored in other
formats such as mp4 and wmv and nothing happens. there is a small box where
the image was inserted but does not open to video or even show picture of
viedo inserted. Is there a certain format for frontpage 2002 that I need to
use. I have converted my mov files to wmv and to mp4 but they will not play.
Pleases help?