From: CARL on
I have had to buy a new computer due to someone hacking into my hotmail and
e-bay whilst I was away on holiday, placing a virus/spyware onto my old
system.

When I tried to install My Office 2003 onto the new machine I received a
code saying MG561411.CAB is unavailable.

Any ideas? Micorsoft site isn't too helpful

thanks
From: DL on
"had to buy" - are you being serious?, no one is going to hack into your PC
unless its unprotected or they had physical access and even if they did it
would have been a relatively straightforward process to clean the PC of any
rogue software.
As it is clear all temp files, reboot the PC, clean your cd & try again, oh
and if you have a trial version of Office installed uninstall it first.