From: eusclide on
> Which error message?

Im trying to install sql server 2008 express on 2 pc:
1)laptop
2) virtual machine on vmware

on laptop i get a message error:
on screen "select functionality", i select all , then i click on next
button, i get the message:

Gli attributi non corrispondono. Attributi
correnti(Directory,compressed), attributi inclusi(0), attributi
esclusi(Compressed, encrypted).

Thanks

From: Vinay Patel on
On Jan 7, 4:09 am, "eusclide" <e...(a)me.it> wrote:
> > Which error message?
>
> Im trying to install sql server 2008 express on 2 pc:
> 1)laptop
> 2) virtual machine on vmware
>
> on laptop i get a message error:
> on screen "select functionality", i  select all , then i click on next
> button, i get the message:
>
> Gli attributi non corrispondono. Attributi
>  correnti(Directory,compressed), attributi inclusi(0), attributi
>  esclusi(Compressed, encrypted).
>
> Thanks

In my laptop the installation path is C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL
Server

reach to sql server directory ..

rightclick and select property .. click advance button and remove
check mark of compress contents to save diskspace !!

i think this will resolve error !

From: eusclide on
I 've tried to install sql server 2005 express.....i got a similar message
with: not enough space.....
Chaging disk it works good :)
Thanks