From: Lloyd Sheen on
As in the subject. I create a simple textbox and set the
TextWrapping="Wrap". No wouldn't one expect wrapping for the text?

Goggling does not bring much help and as an aside the searching for WPF and
textbox is getting much more difficult because websites now want to have as
many keywords as possible so every search for "textbox wpf wrap" brings
windows controls pages.

Nope. Why is everything in WPF so difficult? The number of lines of code I
have written to make controls act similarly to windows controls is
ridiculous.

Thanks
LS

From: Tom Shelton on
On 2010-01-07, Lloyd Sheen <a(a)b.c> wrote:
> As in the subject. I create a simple textbox and set the
> TextWrapping="Wrap". No wouldn't one expect wrapping for the text?

Your going to have to show some xaml Lloyd. I have been trying to recreate in
XamlPad and I can't. The textbox always wraps.

--
Tom Shelton