From: SimonLau on
I am using 8.2 unix sas. A program is precompiled to create a
permanent "view", which is quite large in size, about 12Mb. Within the
view, one can also find a number of macros.
As I compiled the program, it created a log file. The log file
contains a "NOTE" on each macro.
The "NOTE" said, "The internal source spool file has been truncated.
Error logging with line and column information may be incomplete until
next step boundary."

This program has been run many times before but this is the first time
this message popped up. I wonder what it really meant. Was it related
to the server's out of space problem?

This message seems not affecting anything but I am kind of bothered by
it.