From: Terry Reedy on
On 6/8/2010 2:26 AM, Gabriel Falcão wrote:
> There is not much to say,

except to explain 'BDD'.

> the documentation is at http://lettuce.it, and

That does not explain it either, but links to

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavior_Driven_Development

which is the Portuguese version of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavior_Driven_Development

which most of us on this list will find more readable.

> the code is GNU/GPL3+ located at http://github.com/gabrielfalcao/lettuce
>
> There is a blog post introducing it at
> http://gabrielfalcao.com/2010/06/08/lettuce-0-1-official-release/

Terry Jan Reedy

From: alex23 on
On Jun 9, 3:29 am, Terry Reedy <tjre...(a)udel.edu> wrote:
> On 6/8/2010 2:26 AM, Gabriel Falcão wrote:
> > There is not much to say,
> except to explain 'BDD'.

If only there was some kind of way to quickly look up the meaning of
definitions, preferably one known to people of the programming
persuasion...

From: Tycho Andersen on
On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 9:18 PM, alex23 <wuwei23(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 9, 3:29 am, Terry Reedy <tjre...(a)udel.edu> wrote:
>> On 6/8/2010 2:26 AM, Gabriel Falcão wrote:
>> > There is not much to say,
>> except to explain 'BDD'.
>
> If only there was some kind of way to quickly look up the meaning of
> definitions, preferably one known to people of the programming
> persuasion...

I think his point may have been that there could be more than one
meaning. My first guess would have been binary decision diagram.

\t
From: alex23 on
Tycho Andersen <ty...(a)tycho.ws> wrote:
> I think his point may have been that there could be more than one
> meaning. My first guess would have been binary decision diagram.

Ah, good point. My apologies for the dig, Terry :)

From: Aahz on
In article <83dddac7-7a3a-4dee-9944-ee2f0ec724ee(a)u20g2000pru.googlegroups.com>,
alex23 <wuwei23(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>Tycho Andersen <ty...(a)tycho.ws> wrote:
>>
>> I think his point may have been that there could be more than one
>> meaning. My first guess would have been binary decision diagram.
>
>Ah, good point. My apologies for the dig, Terry :)

Another point is that it is (or should be) incumbent upon a poster not to
waste the time of readers. If a new-ish term is being introduced,
expecting each person to search for the meaning is rude.
--
Aahz (aahz(a)pythoncraft.com) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"If you don't know what your program is supposed to do, you'd better not
start writing it." --Dijkstra