From: MOB on
I already posted this twice with a different Subject line that turns
out to have been used already by someone else in 12/04, so that's
where my two went.

Maybe it's already been seen and ignored, but in case it hasn't, here
it is again (last time).

----------------------------------

Every once in a while I receive this message when I open an email:

Could not open the file
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\eud148.php?what=zone:1178 for reading
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\eud14A.php?what=zone:1178 for reading
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\eud149.php?what=zone:1178 for reading

Cause: The request contains an invalid argument. (22)

I'm not sure if anything (a graphic?) is missing in these cases. I
just click on OK and I'm able to view the message.

Can this be fixed?

Marge
From: Rick on
MOB wrote:

>I already posted this twice with a different Subject line that turns
>out to have been used already by someone else in 12/04, so that's
>where my two went.
>
>Maybe it's already been seen and ignored, but in case it hasn't, here
>it is again (last time).
>
>----------------------------------
>
>Every once in a while I receive this message when I open an email:
>
>Could not open the file
>C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\eud148.php?what=zone:1178 for reading
>C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\eud14A.php?what=zone:1178 for reading
>C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\eud149.php?what=zone:1178 for reading
>
>Cause: The request contains an invalid argument. (22)
>
>I'm not sure if anything (a graphic?) is missing in these cases. I
>just click on OK and I'm able to view the message.
>
>Can this be fixed?

Marge, the other messages came through just fine, except for one that
was blank. I don't know the answer, but you hang in there; someone will
probably know.

Rick
From: meirman on
In comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows on Mon, 05 Sep 2005 10:12:40 -0400 Rick
<rick(a)privacy.net> posted:

>MOB wrote:
>
>>I already posted this twice with a different Subject line that turns
>>out to have been used already by someone else in 12/04, so that's
>>where my two went.

I don't have my retention time set to go back that far, so I too saw
your original two near the bottom of my list, the most recent, when
you posted them.

But I don't know anything about this problem.

Messages are everywhere. Maybe you should go to zone 1178 and do some
reading. It can't hurt.

>>Maybe it's already been seen and ignored, but in case it hasn't, here
>>it is again (last time).
>>
>>----------------------------------
>>
>>Every once in a while I receive this message when I open an email:
>>
>>Could not open the file
>>C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\eud148.php?what=zone:1178 for reading
>>C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\eud14A.php?what=zone:1178 for reading
>>C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\eud149.php?what=zone:1178 for reading
>>
>>Cause: The request contains an invalid argument. (22)
>>
>>I'm not sure if anything (a graphic?) is missing in these cases. I
>>just click on OK and I'm able to view the message.
>>
>>Can this be fixed?
>>

>Marge, the other messages came through just fine, except for one that
>was blank. I don't know the answer, but you hang in there; someone will
>probably know.
>
>Rick

Meirman
--