From: steinvnospam on
I use the Eudora 7.0.1.

When my Eudora started up there was on task running for getting mail - this is
ok.

Then I got a new task line
Updating Fast search updating index: 2 updates left Pausing while
you use Eudora

The task never ends!! It is still running all the time even if I turn the
Eudora off and then on abgain. What can I do to get rid of this Task running
all the time?

Sincerely
Steinar.
From: jeffk on
Tools|Options|FindMessages
try unchecking the checked boxes

From: Froggie the Gremlin on
On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:17:11 +0100, steinvnospam(a)online.nospam wrotd:

>I use the Eudora 7.0.1.
>
>When my Eudora started up there was on task running for getting mail - this is
>ok.
>
>Then I got a new task line
>Updating Fast search updating index: 2 updates left Pausing while
>you use Eudora
>
>The task never ends!! It is still running all the time even if I turn the
>Eudora off and then on abgain. What can I do to get rid of this Task running
>all the time?
>
>Sincerely
>Steinar.

Be patient, Grasshopper. It should stop when all the new indexing is
finished under the new v7... it can take time if you have a lot of
msgs.

From: steinvnospam on

This is not helping.

From: steinvnospam on

I believe waiting one week is a loooooooog time for indexing???