From: vjp2.at on
Now we have all the possible souces of infection claiming it couldn't
possibly be their machines because they have the latest antivirus
software

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2

From: David H. Lipman on
From: <vjp2.at(a)at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com>

| Now we have all the possible souces of infection claiming it couldn't
| possibly be their machines because they have the latest antivirus
| software

The False Negative syndrome.

--
Dave

From: Gufus on
Hi David,

14 Mar 10, David H. Lipman writes to All:

> From: <vjp2.at(a)at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com>
>| Now we have all the possible souces of infection claiming
>| it couldn't possibly be their machines because they have
>| the latest antivirus software

> The False Negative syndrome.

My life story, not viral on my network. <grin>

Hay David, thanks for pointing me to fidolook. I use it on my server all the
time now, and it helped me set "TZ" variables on my network via it's header
info. See my time is correct now.

Gufus

--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:info(a)gypsy-designs.com
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... You are too narrowminded if you can see through a keyhole with both eyes.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Gufus" <STOP.NOSPAM.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca>

| Hi David,

| 14 Mar 10, David H. Lipman writes to All:

>> From: <vjp2.at(a)at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com>
>>| Now we have all the possible souces of infection claiming
>>| it couldn't possibly be their machines because they have
>>| the latest antivirus software

>> The False Negative syndrome.

| My life story, not viral on my network. <grin>

| Hay David, thanks for pointing me to fidolook. I use it on my server all the
| time now, and it helped me set "TZ" variables on my network via it's header
| info. See my time is correct now.

| Gufus

Excellent ! :-)

You can even take advantage of its yEnc decoding as well as using an X-Face.

--
Dave

From: Gufus on
Hi David,

15 Mar 10, David H. Lipman writes to All:

> Excellent ! :-)

<smile>

> You can even take advantage of its yEnc decoding as well as
> using an X-Face.

Funny you should say that, I just emailed you on that subject, like how do I
setup X-Face in fidolook? I tried everything.

We can take it to email, if you wish, just use "gbbsg(a)shaw.ca (gufus)". I
don't know if your newsgroup email address is valid.

Gufus

--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:info(a)gypsy-designs.com
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... If a cow laughs hard does milk come out its nose?
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Reasons Why People Use Windows
Next: Is this a virus or???