From: Jerry on
If you want to remove these because of a space issue that can be done,
otherwise I would leave them alone. A alternative is to put them on a
backup disk (either DVD or a secondary hard drive) . If you use the
alternative, be aware that each time you update you will get more of these
and have to add them to where ever you saved them.

From: Birman on

mjurado wrote:
> is it safe to delete $NtUninstallKB....$ folders?

The one thing to keep in mind is that there are Registry entries and a
few misc. files that are tied to each hotfix/update. Deleting the
$NTUninstallKB folders will leave these associated entries/files as
orphans. Therefore you might consider a tool designed specifically to
handle this task, such as 'Update Cleanup'
(http://shareware.us/update.htm)

HTH

Birman

Posted at http://microsofthelpforums.com