From: Jim Brain on
On 3/3/2010 10:36 PM, polishedball wrote:
> Wondering how difficult it would be to modify Jac64 to not use any sub
> directories? Have it look for the kernal roms, etc in the route
> directory and prg in the route instead of the sub folders? I
> downloaded the source and am trying to figure it out and am wondering
> if what I would like to accomplish is even possible. Anyone have an
> idea?
I'm sure that is easy. If you can get it to compile, then I think you
can easily look for the FileInputStream or similar to modify them. But,
make sure you can compile it and run it first.

Jim

From: polishedball on
The good news I
No walk in the part to just compile the source, I figured with the
makefile it would be no problem. It doesn't seem to be supported in
the java1.4.2 in windows. Anyone know if I am correct in saying I
need to setup a VM with linux or Unix and use the java package along
with the M4? if you want to see the text of the makefile it can be
found here. http://home.comcast.net/~polishedball/Makefile.txt
looking for any tips.

thanks

From: polishedball on