From: Dayle on
I have two Excel 2007 files that I need to join to form one spreedsheet of
data.
I have the unique identifier column in both files.
There will be some records (rows) that are in one file but not in the other
that need to be kept as well.
How can I pull all of this data together using the unique identifier column
in both files? (82,000 records)
From: Ashish Mathur on
Hi,

Refer to this article