From: LK G on
Can't find any decent info on the Kodak site...their knowledgebase
is restricted to consultants and repair folk only.

Our i260 scanner (uses i200 driver) has developed a
connection problem. (PC using Win 2000, firewire card and cable.)
Windows' Device Manager seems to recognize the scanner, and
Kodak's Scanner Validation Tool seems to SEE the scanner also,
at least periodically, but when we try scanning anything,
the Tool gives this error:

TDD: -27
Sense: 05 83 00
Text: Command Failed

Swapped out the firewire cable, still the same. Might need
a new firewire card instead, but due to bureacratic issues,
might not get that for a while, and need to scan ASAP.

Any help or sources for help MOST welcome!

:} Lkg