From: M. Araujo on
after run this printer installation I got the message: the specified printer
monitor is
unknown.
As a result the printer driver was not installed. I have winXP.
Any solutions for this problem? Thanks!

From: Shenan Stanley on
M. Araujo wrote:
> after run this printer installation I got the message: the
> specified printer monitor is
> unknown.
> As a result the printer driver was not installed. I have winXP.
> Any solutions for this problem? Thanks!

Posting again at a later dat does not change the answer. ;-)

Have you asked Lexmark for assistance with their printer/software?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP