From: lamby74 on

Hi i realise this thread is 2 years old but after scouring the
internet this is exactly the problem I now have.
I download SP3 and after restarting all i get is the BSoD.I cannot start
in safe mode.After reading your problem i also found that by unplugging
my wireless mouse and keyboard I could then get to the start up page.my
additional problem is that the keyboard is also wireless with the mouse
and so I still cannot use anything!!! As soon as i plug them back in I
get the BSoD.
I was just wondering if and how you eventually solved the problem??
thanks paul

--
lamby74
lamby74's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/238677.htm