From: Lampie on
OPening an email in live mail I cannot open tje links in the emails. They
simply don't work. No message, no reaction. The same mail on an other
computer no problem. It seems like a restriction/security issue is causing
the trouble.
I'm using Windows 7. I also cannot reset IE 8 to default position
Anybody a solution?
Many thanks in advange, Gert