From: Forceps Black on
I use vista ultamate, outlook 2007 and all of a sudden the links with emails
are deactivated and a message says contact administrator. Any suggestions to
get the links to work?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
This is a problem with IE, its not an Outlook error. You need to reset your
internet settings in IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab. (Or Control
panel, Internet options, Advanced tab).
See http://slipstick.me/restrict for the latest information.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]