From: Siva Prasad Kakani Siva Prasad on

When I am remote desktop a computer my local pritners are adding
automatically to the remote computer. What is the solution to stop adding my
local printers to remote machines.
From: GS on
if you use mstsc directly or short cut w/o the /v: part, you can
-click on the option button
-select the local resources tab
-uncheck printers
if you want to apply this as default to all connection,
- click general tab
- click save button
otherwise you want to click the saveas something that you will use for
disallowing local printer on remote connection
"Siva Prasad Kakani" <Siva Prasad Kakani(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:751214FF-0CF5-43BF-9128-53C9E71BF450(a)microsoft.com...

> When I am remote desktop a computer my local pritners are adding
> automatically to the remote computer. What is the solution to stop adding
my
> local printers to remote machines.

Pages: 1
Prev: Recovery Console