From: Miguel Medalha on

> Does anyone know where I could get source
> for version 1.8.06?

Version 1.8.05 is here ( the most obvious place :-) ):

http://samba.org/samba/ftp/old-versions/

Thanks Miguel. I had asked about 1.8.06 because of a note in the hints file
in a recent release that a "delete job" feature was added in that release.
I see in the change-log for 1.9.00 that the feature was added in 1.9.00 and
the change-log for 1.9.00 does not list a version 1.8.06. Maybe there was
no 1.8.06? Either way, I have what I need. Thanks for pointing me to the
list of releases.

Garrett