From: Bruce Burden on

Hi folks,

I am working on the GUI Adaptec supplies with their
2230SLP RAID controller. My problem is:

Sep 7, 2006 7:51:11 PM
Login failed java.rmi.ServerError: Error occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: authenticateUser

which explains why I am not able to log in as root. The
Java version is 1.5.0, as I am running this on 6.1/AMD64.

The /usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/rt.jar class file is
being found, but my suspicion is that authenticateUser is
in /usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/amd/libjaas_unix.so? If
so, how do I tell java how to resolve the reference?

Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.
- Thuganlitha
The Power and the Prophet