From: Tony Rogerson on
The --CLEKO-- troll is getting more and more extreme and off topic for this
Microsoft SQL Server forum.

Must be his age now Erland.

But this is getting very serious now; its confusing the hell out of people
just wanting to use what is in the product and don't care about portability.

Tony.

From: --CELKO-- on
I did not know that SQL = T-SQL :) I did not know that cursors are
the preferred way to code and that you want to avoid declarative
code.

You knew exactly what I was saying. Come on, I expect this kind of
stupid sniping from Tony. You are usually better.

From: Tony Rogerson on
> You knew exactly what I was saying. Come on, I expect this kind of
> stupid sniping from Tony. You are usually better.

I "snipe"

You "troll"

We are as bad as each other ;)

Perhaps you might want to consider this is a MICROSOFT SQL SERVER forum, not
a general "SQL" forum; there is a forum for that somewhere else - it gets
about 10 posts per month!

--ROGGIE--

From: Erland Sommarskog on
--CELKO-- (jcelko212(a)earthlink.net) writes:
> I did not know that SQL = T-SQL :)

In this newsgroup it is.

Links for SQL Server Books Online:

From: mouser on

On 22-Dec-2009, "Tony Rogerson" <tonyrogerson(a)torver.net> wrote:

> The --CLEKO-- troll is getting more and more extreme and off topic for
> this
> Microsoft SQL Server forum.
>
> Must be his age now Erland.
>
> But this is getting very serious now; its confusing the hell out of people
>
> just wanting to use what is in the product and don't care about
> portability.

As I remember he was pretty intolerable around this time of year last
year...more so than usual. I do worry about his liver....