From: David L Cassell on
personne(a)MICROSOFT.COM wrote:
>I need some help!!
>My problem is:
>I have downloaded a sasmacro file (ext: .sas7bcat) and I can't use it in
>SAS software.
>
>I tried this :
>options mprint;
>%CALMAR(DATA=DON,POIDS=POND,IDENT=NOM,
>DATAMAR=MARGES,M=2,EDITPOI=OUI,OBSELI=OUI,
>DATAPOI=SORTIE,POIDSFIN=PONDFIN)
>and this appear:
>WARNING: Apparent invocation of macro CALMAR not resolved.
>ERROR 180-322: Statement is not valid or it is used out of proper order.
>
>So I tried this:
>filename mysource catalog 'work.Sasmacr';
>%include mysource(calmar);
>
>and this appear:
>ERROR: Entry CALMAR.SOURCE not found in catalog WORK.SASMACR.
>ERROR: Cannot %INCLUDE member calmar in the aggregate MYSOURCE.
>ERROR: Entry CALMAR.SOURCE not found in catalog WORK.SASMACR.
>ERROR: Cannot %INCLUDE member calmar in the aggregate MYSOURCE.

I see that you have already received some excellent advice on setting up
a format library for your macro and letting SAS find it.

But what are you doing that is going to require this sort of macro?

Are you trying to compensate for non-response bias? (You may be able
to reduce the bias, but you can't get rid of it with tools like this.)

Are you trying to rake weights to make a sample 'resemble' your target
population? (I don't recommend this in the general case, and you can
be led very far astray by such an approach.)

HTH,
David
--
David L. Cassell