From: wfw2478 on
I set up Outlook this morning and thoght I had done everything correct, but
my email will not move from outbox. I guess I missed something in the setup.
Please HELP
--
wfw
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Any error messages when you send and receive?
Are you pressing F9 or send and receive button?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: wfw2478 on
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your answer, I still have not
been able to send my email, it is still in the outbox, I don't know what to
do next. I have put something in wrong and I don't know what. Thank you so
much for your help.
--
wfw

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Is this a large stuck message?
See http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/stuck_message.htm - work offline (file
menu) and wait 5 min before trying to delete it works for most people. If
your outlook is older and doesn't have work offline, some have success
disconnecting from the internet and waiting several minutes.