From: johnosn on
Hi
there are 2 accounts in our Exchange which cannot display any mails in OWA,
but it's ok if you use outlook.
any idea please let me know!
thanks

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:31:49 +0800, "johnosn" <zqs_163(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>there are 2 accounts in our Exchange which cannot display any mails in OWA,
>but it's ok if you use outlook.
>any idea please let me know!

Are they able to log in to their mailboxes using OWA? Can they see
anything in their Calendar, or Contacts?

Use the EMC and find the mailbox. Is it a "User Mailbox"? With the
mailbox selected, click the "Manage Full Access Permissions" and make
sure that "NT AUTHORITY\SELF" is in the list.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP