From: Octet32 on
I have a Make table Query when the Query is completed I am ask do I want to
Make table which I then need to click yes to make the table is there a way
I can create a Marcro or VB code that will automate this? The queries are
very large.
I am new to Access please can anyone help with this?

From: RonaldoOneNil on
In Code

DoCmd.SetWarnings False
DoCmd.OpenQuery "Make Table 1"