From: netloss on
Thanks for your reply - I'm pretty new to trying to automate things
with pdfs. I guess I would have thought that quitting the application
would clear any undo buffers or any other memory that was getting used
by Acrobat.

I (try to) close acrobat after each file is processed. Each individual
file is 800k or so. But acrobat is apparently not closing ...

Do you mean regularily update the screen in Acrobat? The instance of
Acrobat is hidden, so is there still a 'screen' to update?

How would one do a 'undo clear' or otherwise Flush the Buffer from vba?

Thanks again,
NL